Wish I knew. Inflation. Even though it has 9 letters, I’ll bet a lot of people treat it like a 4 letter word! It seems to be a word that is generally disliked. But, like taxes, it’s a fact of life for most people. So, our job as property investors I suppose is to try [...]Read More...
- First Ansett collapse, now Ford plant closure threatens Broadmeadows property market
- The schools that ate Sydney: no stopping prestige school expansion as they buy up the neighbourhoods
- Consumer confidence, funding and lack of development sites the biggest challenges for commercial property businesses: NAB index
- Cranbrook School secures the $15.5 million Bellevue Hill former home of Sir Peter Abeles
- Bunbury property management firm fined $10,000 for late bond lodgement