According to an article I came across this morning, the Queensland residential housing market is looking at a bright future for reasons as follows: Housing is under supplied throughout much of the state. Forecast new housing starts to double over the next 2 to 3 years. $135 billion in new resource projects underway across the state $29 [...]Read More...
- German-Australian photographer Helmut Newton's former residence listed
- Fashion director Ken Thompson selling in Potts Point
- Peter Hirst-designed 1969 Pymble trophy home remains for sale
- Five misconceptions about investing in commercial property: Chris Lang
- Boral to ditch Sydney CBD for cheaper suburban office digs: report