Short sales are all the rage in the USA these days. And, that’s not something to celebrate. Why? Because if people are “short selling”, times are not good. The short sale has become one of the most popular “tools of choice” since the global financial crisis hit the world like a tsunami in 2008. So, [...]Read More...
- Australia moves up to fourth most overvalued housing market but bubble risk subsides: The Economist
- Crown's $40 million Barangaroo serviced apartment - atop James Packer's "Hoover vacuum cleaner-shaped" highrise casino
- Near $9 million record Balmain East harbourfront sale by hotelier Peter De Angelis
- All spin no sale: rotating Canberra home fails to sell at auction
- Sydney vacancy rate tightens to 1.7% in April: REINSW